How to wake up early in the morning?
I almost started believing that the people who can wake up early are born gifted and it is something that can’t be learned.
Even If I forcefully get up one early morning, I literally feel like drunk through out the day. I suffer from headaches for the entire day that also affects my productivity. So, on the next day or so, I usually go back to my normal sleep routine.
I also remember, a very few times I tried to change my sleeping schedule when triggered by some important event but once I am done with the event, I again went back to the same old sleeping pattern.
“ Why is it really difficult to make changes to our sleeping schedule? ”
“ Is this the symptom of laziness ? ”
“ How can I wake up early in the morning and feel at high energy levels ? ”
I don’t think punishments will ever work. I remember one of my friends who decided to punish himself on the day when he cannot wake up early morning. He used to skip his breakfast if he cannot get himself up early in the morning. Eventually, he got used to survive without breakfast instead of learning to wake up early in the morning. To my surprise, he started to hate breakfasts and I have never seen him having a breakfast any time after this happened.
“ What did he love most ? ”, … “ Breakfast or the Morning sleep ? ”
I guess he loved the second one.
“ Is it, can’t I really wake up early morning or don’t want to ? ”
I realized that we must have a powerful reason that is stronger than the enjoyment that we are getting from morning sleep to become an early riser.
If we consciously or unconsciously know that we are going to have lot of fun in the early morning, the idea itself will throw us out of the bed before the alarm goes off.
If you aren’t an early riser, how were you able to wake up earlier than everybody else on your birthday as well as on the day of Christmas?
If you announce the kids that they are going to have a fun activity on the following day, they’ll wake up and get ready before everyone else in the morning.
You don’t need hundreds of tricks like getting a huge alarm clock or a cold shower to solve the puzzle.
To become an early riser, you just need one activity that can excite you at any moment you think of it.
What do you like most in your life? What is the one activity in which you can almost forget yourself? Make sure that this activity useful, healthy and helpful in the long run and not like watching TV or playing computer games.
It can be anything like playing your favorite sport or reading your favorite authors book or having fun with the kids.
There got to be something that is stronger than your sleep.
You got to think and keep on experimenting until you find your true passion.
Once you find your passion, you won’t need the alarm clock anymore.
If you like my article, Subscribe here for the updates.
- Why Are We Lazy ?
- Do What You Love? or Love What You Do?
- How to Eliminate Laziness
- How to be at Peak Energy Levels in the Morning
- How to Stay Energetic All the Time?
- How to Convince Your Boss to Let You Go on a Vacation
- Time Management Tips for Lazy People
- How Beat Procrastination for lazy people
- Stop Complaining and Take Control of Life
- How to Get Back to Work After a Long Break
- Weight Loss Tips for Lazy People Who Hate to Exercise
- How to Deal the Stress in the Workplace
- Merits of Laziness – How to benefit from Laziness
- Top Tips to Motivate Lazy People to Exercise
- Tips to Deal with Difficult People at Work and Seek Cooperation with Them
- Top Tips to Enjoy your Daily Commute to the Workplace
- Top Tips to Overcome Laziness in Children
- Push your limits – Get out of the comfort zone
- How to Overcome Laziness at the Workplace? – Part 3
- How to Overcome Laziness at the Workplace? – Part 2
- How to Overcome Laziness at the Workplace? – Part 1