Merits of Laziness – How to benefit from Laziness
I would like to share the video “In Praise of Laziness“ by Fred Gratzon that greatly helps you in understanding the merits of laziness.
This video has a lot of inspiring information about the positive side of laziness by many famous people. It also shows how laziness can be used in your favor to become successful in the life.
You will be glad to see a lot of great people talking about the benefits of laziness.
Watch the video below…make sure that your audio is on.
Isn’t it good to know that most of the great inventions are the due to the result of laziness ?
Laziness can be thought of lack the motivation that is preventing you to be productive in some kind of work.
I don’t want to say the laziness is something great that you should to be proud of but, it will help you benefit when you are figuring a way out of it.
In the process of fighting with laziness, people have come up with all the great inventions.
Would you like to see an example ?
How about a “Computer”?
If you can think about the reason behind inventing a computer, you will definitely appreciate the benefits of laziness.
Want another example?…
How about a “Bicycle”?
You can assume this was invented by the people and for who are lazy to walk longer distances.
“I don’t think necessity is the mother of invention – invention, in my opinion, arises directly from idleness, possibly also from laziness. To save oneself trouble.”
- Agatha Christie, Mistery Author
If you feel that you are lazy person, try to find what you are lazy at and how can you simplify that process.
How can you introduce fun when doing such kind of work? or Is there any incentive that will help you get motivated?
When you try to solve the problem that makes you lazy, you are moving yourself towards success.
If you like the article, Subscribe here for the updates.
- Why Are We Lazy ?
- Do What You Love? or Love What You Do?
- How to Eliminate Laziness
- How to be at Peak Energy Levels in the Morning
- How to Stay Energetic All the Time?
- How to Convince Your Boss to Let You Go on a Vacation
- Time Management Tips for Lazy People
- How Beat Procrastination for lazy people
- Stop Complaining and Take Control of Life
- How to Get Back to Work After a Long Break
- Weight Loss Tips for Lazy People Who Hate to Exercise
- How to Deal the Stress in the Workplace
- Top Tips to Motivate Lazy People to Exercise
- Top Tips to Enjoy your Daily Commute to the Work Place
- Tips to Deal with Difficult People at Work and Seek Cooperation with Them
- Top Tips to Overcome Laziness in Children
- How to wake up early in the morning?
- Push your limits – Get out of the comfort zone
- How to Overcome Laziness at the Workplace? – Part 3
- How to Overcome Laziness at the Workplace? – Part 2