It’s always been a question whether we should love the job we’re already doing or “do we need to get out of it and do something we have passion for”.
I recently happened to meet a restaurant owner who runs several restaurants in our area. He really seemed to be passionate about his business.
He has mentioned that he has resigned his nice paying IT job and opened restaurant business.
I got curious and inquired what made him take such a drastic decision.
He was cool and said……
“Passion!”…”I have a passion about cooking ”.
I asked him if it made him happy.
“You know, it’s hard to satisfy variety of people in restaurant business unless you have a real passion for it”.
“It’s because everyone has a different taste and choice about the food !”
“Few people love spicy food for which others may complain and scream “Too Spicy!” with their mouth burning. Few like deep fries and the others complain about Fat and Cholesterol !”
“Unless you really love the job, it’s not easy to run any business! and I love it!”
He seemed to be very good at handling the restaurant and the customers.
We can easily tell he loves what he’s doing by seeing how much he’s excited when he talks about his business.
It’s no wonder when someone looks lazy when they do not like the job they are doing.
If you love what you are doing, it’s not a work any more. The passion wakes you up and will never let you sleep much and you won’t be tired either. It’s similar to the kids who love to go to playground no matter whether it rains or shines.
”Dream is not what you see when you sleep…
It’s the thing which does not let you sleep” -Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam
But, in reality, everyone has their own limitations. Everyone cannot change jobs as they wish.
I love tennis. And, in my free time I’m working on my tennis website called Tennis4Parents – Tennis Education for Parents and Children that helps you get started and educated in Tennis.
If you cannot change your job due to your circumstances, try to make it a place you love. The other articles in the blog may be some help to find yourself home in current workplace.
But still,… Is it a right thing to do?…..Feel free to discuss.
If you like the article, Subscribe Here for the Updates.
- How to Eliminate Laziness
- How to be at Peak Energy Levels in the Morning
- Stop Complaining and Take Control of Life
- How to Stay Energetic All the Time?
- How to Convince Your Boss to Let You Go on a Vacation
- Time Management Tips for Lazy People
- How Stop Procrastination and Laziness
- How to Get Back to Work After a Long Break
- Weight Loss Tips for Lazy People Who Hate to Exercise
- How to Deal the Stress in the Workplace
- Merits of Laziness – How to benefit from Laziness
- Top Tips to Motivate Lazy People to Exercise
- Top Tips to Enjoy your Daily Commute to the Work Place
- Tips to Deal with Difficult People at Work and Seek Cooperation with Them
- Top Tips to Overcome Laziness in Children
- How to wake up early in the morning?
- Push your limits – Get out of the comfort zone
- How to Overcome Laziness at the Workplace? – Part 1
- How to Overcome Laziness at the Workplace? – Part 2
- How to Overcome Laziness at the Workplace? – Part 3
- Why Are We Lazy ?