We all have felt it – the inability to drag ourselves out of bed no matter what’s going on a given day.
It’s normal to feel low in energy levels after an occasional night out or perhaps running on “empty” for a few days by skipping sleep here and there.
You should always keep on trying to get back to your favorite routine where you can find your high energy levels.
There are plenty of things you can do to jar yourself awake and get your mornings jump started.
Some of these tips may not be your favorites but could be a help!
I can already hear you groaning. While it is true that an occasional shot of caffeine, like your morning cup of Joe, can boost your energy level, eventually you will become an addict.
When your body becomes dependent on caffeine, it requires more to run. Over time, this will cause other health problems, and potentially insomnia. This will only increase your difficulty in functioning.
How does this help in the morning ? If you have planned your day the night before, by either writing down a simple daily plan or setting things out, you don’t have to lay in bed dreading figuring out what to do.
From singles to parents with multiple kids, spending time getting your next day organized will directly affect the flow of your next morning.
Even when you feel like doing it the least, it will help the most.
Something as simple as a stroll around the block can energize you for the day.
Incorporate exercise into your early morning routine, before you even hit the shower. You will feel great not just in the morning, but the whole day long.
DRINK LOTS OF WATER
The importance of water can not be stated enough. Not just for feeling good, but also for weight loss, appetite control and many other things. Drinking more water is one of the single most important health decisions you can make.
STICK TO YOUR FAVORITE SCHEDULE
If you go to bed and wake up the same time every day (even on the weekends), your body “clock” will be trained to wake up with high energy levels and your won’t complain.
You will not feel sluggish if your body knows it is time to wake up – you may even be able to get up by without an alarm clock eventually.
So, … Pull back your covers ! Stretch your arms !…
ARGH! It’s morning ! . . .
But you can do it! . . .
Pull on those long lost running shoes !, … Skip the coffee !…, and give your body a few days to adjust.
You might just be a high energetic person after all.
If you like the article,Subscribe here for the updates.
- Why Are We Lazy ?
- Do What You Love? or Love What You Do?
- How to Eliminate Laziness
- Stop Complaining and Take Control of Life
- How to Stay Energetic All the Time?
- How to Convince Your Boss to Let You Go on a Vacation
- Time Management Tips for Lazy People
- How Stop Procrastination and Laziness
- How to Get Back to Work After a Long Break
- Weight Loss Tips for Lazy People Who Hate to Exercise
- How to Deal the Stress in the Workplace
- Merits of Laziness – How to benefit from Laziness
- Top Tips to Motivate Lazy People to Exercise
- Top Tips to Enjoy your Daily Commute to the Work Place
- Tips to Deal with Difficult People at Work and Seek Cooperation with Them
- Top Tips to Overcome Laziness in Children
- How to wake up early in the morning?
- Push your limits – Get out of the comfort zone
- How to Overcome Laziness at the Workplace? – Part 3
- How to Overcome Laziness at the Workplace? – Part 2